Together, we can sit down and plan a menu suitable for the occasion, within your budget and as always, cooked with pathos and presented in a modern yet wholesome manner. I have had the pleasure to serve guests for:
- dinner parties for family and friends
- let me recreate a Greek nameday buffet (like when we were kids)
- outdoor barbecues and “al fresco” dining
- romantic dinners for a special occasion or anniversary
- office breakfasts, brunches and corporate events/dinners
- holiday parties and celebrations
- small cooking classes
- memorial luncheons
- Business breakfast/luncheon
- Personal Chef at your cottage/summer home
- Personal Chef while you travel abroad/go on vacation
- Engagement, Anniversary and Weddings
My pricing depends on the menu we decide, ingredients’ costs and how many courses you choose. Have a look through my blog…see a dish you like? I can prepare for you. I then calculate your price on a per person basis.
I can cook at you home, work place or arrange for a venue to host your gathering. Are you going on vacation or heading to the cottage? Would you like me to come up to your cottage or summer home and cook for you and your family and friends? Or, are you traveling on vacation and would like a private chef to accompany you on your trip? I will consult to determine your needs, tastes and budget and prepare family meals or dinner parties using local and fresh ingredients available in that area.
Weather permitting, I can bring over my charcoal grill and cook up an array of Greek grilled foods, from souvlaki to kebabs, grilled vegetables to fish and seafood.
I also have a barrel rotisserie where I can slow-roast a whole lamb or pig.
Please send your inquiries to truenorth67 AT gmail.com or call me at 647-230-6454 and I would be delighted to help you host your next gathering.