Greek Food Gazette 02/11/2013Nov 2nd, 2013 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Get your seats now for my Constantinople-themed dinner on Nov.21st
- Good restina does exist, Kechri of Thessaloniki shows us how
- Pelion region promoted as slow tourism destinations
- Aegean Airlines to fly to 15 new destinations in 2014
- Fuss over feta…soon no more “faux Feta” will be permitted in Canadian markets
- A great article with Ouzo 101…the basics of Greece’s national drink
- Pelion train to continue operations through the winter
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2013, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.