Greek Food Gazette 12/10/2013Oct 12th, 2013 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Spotlight on Emilitsa, a great new restaurant that opened in Portland, Maine
- A cafe in Thessaloniki allows customers to buy a coffee for the less fortunate
- Greeks call October “mini summer” and here are some places you can visit
- 19 idiotic (but real) travel complaints
- Attention London, Ontario folks, Effy Ligris from Kalikori olive oil is hosting a Greek dinner on October 25th
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2013, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.