Greek Food Gazette 26/04/2013Apr 26th, 2013 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Easter, Featured, News
- I am now accepting orders (Toronto only) for Easter Tsoureki (as in photo above), $10 per loaf, order by April 30 at truenorth67 AT gmail.com
- New Guinness world record for longest/largest Tsoureki in the world
- A feel good video with a behind the scenes look at Greece’s National Guard (Evzones)
- GAEA takes silver at New York’s olive oil competition
- spotlight on Moschofilero, the varietal from Mantinia - wine is hard to pronounce but easy to drink
- Here’s a guide to some cafes & restaurants that are non-smoking in Athens
- New Greek cookbook released by Aussie, Pam Talimanidis
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2013, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.