Greek Food Gazette 02/02/2013Feb 2nd, 2013 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- …And they lived happily ever after – Greece voted as top honeymoon destination
- Olive oil healthier and tastier for frying
- Kisses to the Children is released, a doc. tells the stories of five Jewish children saved by Christians in German-Occupied Greece
- Maria Verivaki has compiled a list of commonly foraged wild greens from Crete
- Nemea: a journey through history and wine
- Kalofagas goes to Buffalo, New York to cook up a Big Fat Greek Dinner
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2013, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.