Greek Food Gazette 21/12/2012Dec 21st, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, Greek, News
- Gift certificates now available for my Kalofagas Greek Supper Clubs
- The Kaimakstalan ski area and Lake Vegoritida region offer lots of activities during the winter months
- The Bouroume! (We Can) movement in Greece is seeking volunteer and surplus food donations
- Navarino Icons’ specialty products from Messinia can now be found at Harrods and Julius Meinl
- Beginning in April 1213, Ryannair will fly to Chania, Crete
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.