Greek Food Gazette 09/11/12Nov 9th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Young Greeks leading the charge to showcase and practice Greece’s ages old knowledge in agriculture and food
- David Rosengarten sends us a video postcard from Thessaloniki
- Another episode of Joanna Lumley in Greece – follow her travels along Greece’s northern frontier, from Corfu to Thrace
- A Seed For Change, an initiative to collect GMO-free seeds and grown your own fruits and vegetables
- Greece’s Ministry of Agriculture to spend 10 million Euros to promote olive oil in foreign markets
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.