Greek Food Gazette 26/10/2012Oct 26th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Join me on Sunday, November 18th for a dinner and movie as I collaborate with Reel Eats to cook up a Big Fat Greek Dinner
- Ikaria, the island where people forget to die
- Halkidiki sees boost in real estate and tourism from Russians
- Diane Kochilas shares her thoughts on the Greek crisis and opines Greeks are returning to their roots both in food and family
- Nemea red is chosen as Vintages (Ontario) best buy
- Join me for a tour of Toronto’s Greektown/Danforth tomorrow and each Saturday (until weather permits)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.