Greek Food Gazette 12/10/2012Oct 12th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Messinia and Halkidki apply for Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status for their extra-virgin olive oils
- Tax hikes in Greece have backfired, causing almost 4000 restaurant closures
- Souvlaki joint and frozen yogurt shops were all the rage in 2012 Summer in Greece
- Greek reds elbowing their way on to the tables of wine afficionados right beside the whites
- Postcard from one of the Pomak communities in eastern Thrace
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.