Greek Food Gazette 06/10/2012Oct 6th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- A very interesting article on how pistachios ended up in Greece and why Aegina is the center of its cultivation
- The Society for the Protection of Prespa is finalist for the Thiess Riverprize
- Greek products take center stage at UK Great Taste Awards
- Harvard dining halls to feature Greek dishes in their winter menus
- A recount of a recent visit to Greece, the history of wine making Patras
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.