Greek Food Gazette 28/07/2012Jul 28th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Kalofagas featured this month in a Hungarian food magazine
- Sol-Brine is a company that has begun de-salination operations on the island of Tinos
- Greece’s white wines rival Italy & Spain’s
- Purists alarmed, angry at how new technology is producing thick “Greek yogurt”
- Discover Greektown/Danforth this Saturday and each Saturday for food, fun and a little Toronto history
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.