Greek Food Gazette 22/06/2012Jun 22nd, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Greek pistachio sales defy economic crisis a world goes nuts for nuts
- Travel expert Rick Steeves says Greece is friendlier than ever, despite economic crisis
- An art exhibit featuring the painting of Edward Lear’s impressions of the Ionian Islands is on display in Corfu
- Greek media makes a comeback in Istanbul with the launch of a publishing house and a 24-hour all-Greek radio station
- Thessaloniki Mayor shows Athens how to implement change
- With a spectacular view of the Acropolis, the Olive Garden restaurant atop of the Titania Hotel offers a “Made of Greece” menu
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.