Greek Food Gazette 06/04/2012Apr 6th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Yogurt wars: Danone and Yoplait battle to keep Chobani out of Canada
- A visit to the Domaine Gerovassliou winery just outside of Thessaloniki
- Tourists expected to still head to Greece this summer
- Bouroume (We Can) movement continues to feed hungry in and around Athens
- The results of this year’s Thessaloniki wine competition are now in, have a look and try some of these fabulous Greek wines
- Sifnos, an island in the western Cyclades was ranked 9 out 1o in National Geographic’s “islands in the sun”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.