Greek Food Gazette 01/04/2012Apr 1st, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- Some spots still available for Aglaia Kremezi’s cooking classes on the island of Kea in September
- A Greek wine renaisaance is in the making
- Greeks pulling together and new schemes to help one another continue to arise
- Culinary event in Crete provides user’s manual for olive oil and Cretan cuisine
- Beyond the recent potato movement in Greece, a look at how the Greek market really works
- Food and faith: Greek Orthodox rituals
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.