Greek News Gazette 10/03/2012Mar 11th, 2012 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- A look at New York’s Big Fat Greek food renaissance
- The green olives of Halkidiki to become Protected Designation of Origin product
- Skyros is the southernmost island of the Sporades and there’s a creative writing lab being held there
- MastihashopNY’s Artemis Kohas is nominated as one of Greek America’s “40 Under 40″ for 2012
- Feta cheese ranks #1 as the most healthiest cheese, make sure it’s Greek, made of sheep or goat’s milk
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2012, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.