Greek Food Gazette 21/10.2011Oct 21st, 2011 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- The Mediterranean Diet Pyramid has been updated to adapt to today’s way of life
- Athens Mayor announces “bike-for-rent” scheme (think Bixi) in an effort to make the city more “bicycle-friendly”
- Ancient Greek ships carried more than just wine
- Speaking of Greek wine, here’s some wine recommendations
- Spotlight on Ioannina, the legenedary city on the lake
- Friends of mine have raved about the island of Astypalea, here’s why
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2011, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.