Greek Food Gazette 03/10/2011Oct 3rd, 2011 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, News
- It’s October and that means it’s pomegranate season
- Karpathos is an island located between Rhodes and Crete, have a look at the island’s sleek new website
- Touring through northern Greece’s (Macedonia) wine country
- Learn more about the Lake Prespa region area in northern Greece – now protected under agreement of the three nations that share these wetlands
- My Sweet Canary, the movie about the Queen of Rebetika, Roza Eskanazi is playing now to rave reviews
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2011, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.