Greek Food Gazette 10/06/2011Jun 10th, 2011 | By Peter Minakis | Category: Featured, MISC, News
- Getting married this year? Here’s some resorts in Greece that will convince you to have your honeymoon in Greece
- Preveza: drop-dead gorgeous
- Check out this initiative to produce acorn oil and acorn flour from the island of Kea (Tzia)
- MP Taverna by chef Michael Psilakis opens up in Long Island
- When Old World becomes New World (wine)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
© 2011, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.