- Diane Kochilas takes you on a video tour of Athens’ central market and the neighboring stores
- The Hellenic Hope Center for Persons with Special Needs Cordially invites you to their Annual Fundraising Tea at St. John’s Church in Scarborough on Sunday, Dec.5th at 3PM
- Food and cooking holidays in Greece are more popular each year
- Mykonos wins as “top European island for 2010” and win is seen as a boon for Greek tourism at large
- Modern Greek will be one of the eleven foreign languages offered in Australia’s school curriculum
- Feta Unbound: a primer on this uniquely Greek cheese
If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.
© 2007-2010 Peter Minakis
. All rights reserved.