- Toronto’s Greek Community celebrates Greek Independence Day with a parade along the Danforth (Toronto’s Greektown) and the parade is set to start at 3:30PM
- The city of Melbourne prepares for the Antipodes Festival…all things Greek
- A whey with Manouri cheese
- Tassos in Chicago puts a modern twist on Greek cuisine
- The reverence of feasting, fasting and food
If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or atÂ http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.
Â© 2007-2010 Peter Minakis
. All rights reserved.