Kalofagas Pancakes Recipe

Feb 8th, 2008 | By | Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Fruit

For my Pancakes recipe and more, please buy my Everything Mediterranean cookbook here.

© 2008 – 2014, Peter Minakis. All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post in a feed reader or at http://kalofagas.ca then the site you are reading is illegally publishing copyrighted material. Contact me at truenorth67 AT gmail DOT COM. All recipes, text and photographs in this post are the original creations & property of the author.

21 Comments to “Kalofagas Pancakes Recipe”

Peter, just read the red part and I laugh so hard that I had to write you… now I will follow with the recipe…

Lovely post Peter, is Valentine’s day starting to affect you???? For the REAL thing go to:

3. Maryann says:

If you ever find yourself in this work of pure fiction, don’t ask “what’s your name again?” That’s just stupid. Call her honey and sweety and things like that and she’ll never catch on;) haha

4. Louise (Gato Azul) says:

Hmmm… think I’ll forego on comments… I posted a reply to your meme tag… http://gato-azul.blogspot.com/2008/02/memed-again-un-autre-meme.html

I mustn’t read your posts this time of the evening. I shall be sleep walking tonight towards the kitchen. At least during day time, I get up and make them.

6. Georgia says:

I know what I’m making for breakfast tomorrow!

Oh pammycakes, what can’t you fix? I’ve never used pammycakes to get me out of a jam, but I am an old married broad and don’t get into those much these days. :)

8. Cynthia says:

Oh Peter! :D

9. winedeb says:

Peter K, you are a hoot! Oh sure, you expect me to believe that you are making this up??
    You are too funny:)

That was too funny. And beautiful, fluffy pancakes too! Comedy and cooking all in the one place.

11. Susan from Food Blogga says:

I could go pancakes for dinner right about now. Wow! That’s one mouth-watering stack of cakes!

12. Allen of EOL says:

I have a strict policy that on weekends breakfast is *always* served in bed. Sometimes it’s eaten right away, and sometimes it has to wait :-)

Your pancakes look amazing – fortunately, I just picked up some blueberries today … I must be psychic. That’s a pretty amazing slab of butter on top … yum …

13. Bellini Valli says:

A massage at a spa…$85
    A dozen red roses…$40
    A box of chocolates….$25
    Breakfast in bed….priceless :D

14. Pixie says:

you’re too funny peter; it’s nice to wake up to pancakes and not feta cheese

bu’s in charge of making me heart pancakes tomorrow morning and they will be blueberry too :) Yum….hmmmm maybe I can get him to make them for me this morning.

Nuria, I do enjoy a hearty laugh!

Mary, Sweety-’hun…noted!

Ivy, still hungry?

Georgia, I think I’m making another batch today.

Heather, I’m useless with things around the house…Canada’s worst handyman.

Pete, I like that…comedy and cooking (and the odd root)!

Susan, pancakes should only be stacked high.

Allen, good weekend rule to live by (next to staying in bed all weekend).

Val, no Mastercard required, Phew!

Aww Pixie, I do sometimes have feta as part of my brekkie, though.

Those blueberry pancakes with melting butter and maple syrup look really good. I could eat them for dinner right now.

17. Cakelaw says:

Yum! I could forgive a multitude of sins from someone who made me this for breakfast.

Haha! I wasn’t calling you “pammycakes”, silly! It’s my baby-talk for pancakes. Pancakes can fix anything.

19. Proud Italian Cook says:

I thought I commented on this too!! I must be losing it!! Your pancakes look fluffy and yummy Peter!

Maria, you did…in my reply above I cited you and your advice (Mary)…very odd.

21. Jamie says:

Ha Ha Ha! And I will definitely tell my husband to bring me a plateful of these fabulous, perfect pancakes to me as breakfast in Bed. Oh yes I will!